The No Fakes Pledge Scheme is established in 1998. The Scheme is coordinated by the Intellectual Property Department, HKSAR and HKRMA is one of the issuing bodies.
- to encourage a sense of pride among traders who only deal in genuine goods;
- to help promote consumer awareness of intellectual property protection in Hong Kong; and
- to sustain the confidence of consumers and tourists and strengthen Hong Kong's reputation as a "Shoppers' Paradise'.
Membership of No Fakes Pledge is free of charge. Interested retailers should be a member of the issuing body.
- Be able to distinguish themselves from dishonest traders
- Be able to gain the confidence of consumers
- Be able to enhance their image as trustworthy traders
Application form should be submitted to the issuing bodies. For further information, please visit the official website of No Fakes Pledge Scheme