Quality E-Shop Recognition Scheme, introduced by Hong Kong Retail Management Association (HKRMA), provides a comprehensive and objective assessment for e-shops in Hong Kong. The scheme aims to give recognition to quality e-shops and develop industry-wide standards and best practices for online retailing in Hong Kong.
- To develop industry-wide standards and best practices for online retailing in Hong Kong
- To give recognition to quality e-shops
- To raise consumers' confidence in Hong Kong's e-shops
- Well Recognized Organizer
- Standardized Benchmarking Criteria
- Independent Assessment Report
Assessment criteria and mechanism are well justified by HKRMA's independent sub-committee. Stages of assessment include Mystery Shopper Assessment and Final Audit by HKRMA, covering the following criteria based on the framework of "3 Perspectives and 4 Key Qualities".
Participating e-shop would receive a detail report with the assessment result in 4 to 6 weeks.
E-shop who achieves 23 e-shop prerequisites would be recognized as "Quality E-Shop".
(Applicable to Plan 1 & 2)
E-shop who attains 90% or above out of total score would be recognized as "Premium Quality E-Shop".
(Applicable to Plan 2 only)
E-shop who achieves 13 e-shop prerequisites of e-Marketplace or Social Media would be recognized as "Quality e-Marketplace E-Shop" or "Quality Social Media E-Shop". (Applicable to Plan 3 only)
- To encourage e-shop to be more accessible and friendly for person with disabilities, the scheme has incorporated assessment criteria of Web Accessibility in Full Assessment Plan.
- E-shop who fulfills the criteria would be additionally awarded for a "Friendly Website Recognition" Logo, granted by Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC). The HKIRC reserves the final approval right.
- Please CLICK HERE for details of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme.
- The recognized e-shop of Member Company in retail business would be entitled to get free membership of No Fakes Pledge, a scheme established by the Intellectual Property Department.
- The Intellectual Property Department reserves the final approval right.
- Please CLICK HERE for details of "No Fakes Pledge" Scheme.
Scheme renewal is required and on an annual basis. All expired and invalid "No Fakes" logos are prohibited to use on e-shop, related advertisement and promotional materials.