Quality E-Shop Recognition Scheme, introduced by Hong Kong Retail Management Association (HKRMA), provides a comprehensive and objective assessment for e-shops in Hong Kong. The scheme aims to give recognition to quality e-shops and develop industry-wide standards and best practices for online retailing in Hong Kong.
- To develop industry-wide standards and best practices for online retailing in Hong Kong
- To give recognition to quality e-shops
- To raise consumers' confidence in Hong Kong's e-shops
- Well Recognized Organizer
- Standardized Benchmarking Criteria
- Independent Assessment Report
Assessment criteria and mechanism are well justified by HKRMA's independent sub-committee. Stages of assessment include Mystery Shopper Assessment and Final Audit by HKRMA, covering the following criteria based on the framework of "3 Perspectives and 4 Key Qualities".
Participating e-shop would receive a detail report with the assessment result in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Recognized e-shop would be awarded for a Recognition Logo and Certificate for one calendar year from 1st January to 31st December. E-shop with total score at 90% above would be recognized as "Premium Quality E-Shop".
- The logo of Quality E-Shop Recognition Scheme is the property of Hong Kong Retail Management Association. Recognized e-shop could use the given logo on its e-shop or related advertisement and promotional materials.
- Renewal of Quality E-Shop Recognition Scheme is on an annual basis. Expired and invalid logo is prohibited to use on e-shop, related advertisement and promotional materials.
E-shop with the total marks covered prerequisites would be awarded for a "Quality E-Shop" Recognition Logo"
E-shop with total score above 90% would be recognized as "Premium Quality E-Shop"
(Applicable to Plan 2 – All-round Assessment only)